The Benefits of Quality K-12 Auditorium Design
Compared to a one-size-fits-all AVL system, a quality design for your K-12 auditorium delivers the following benefits:
- Helping Your Students Learn: No matter their grade level, students want engaging learning experiences. A well-designed AVL system can provide that, allowing your school to offer unique learning activities. For example, you could host an acting troupe to perform a classic piece of English literature, which classes can then see after reading and discussing the book or play.
- Grow Your School’s Potential: For many parents, it’s a priority to send their children to the best schools in the area. Of course, your teachers and curriculum are a significant influence on your school’s ranking, but other factors can also influence your school’s prestige. An auditorium with a quality AVL design, for instance, lets your school support afterschool activities for the performing arts, as well as debate clubs, which can expand your existing offerings.
- Provide Your Students Opportunities: K-12 is often a time of exploration. Over those years, students will discover new hobbies, which influence their post-graduation decisions. For many with interest in public speaking, performing, dancing or debating, an auditorium is often where those interests began. With a quality auditorium AVL design, your school can spark that initial curiosity and help students discover their strengths and interests.
VIDEO PRESENTATION AND STREAMING EQUIPMENT FOR K-12 SCHOOLS
At Illuminated Integration, we design and install custom video equipment your teachers and staff can use to better connect with students. Our auditorium AVL consulting services offer the latest video recording and presentation equipment and provide your staff with training on how to use it. We will work around any school’s design to optimize the student experience regardless of room size or AVL system complexity.
Our auditorium AVL design portfolio includes:
- Video design: With custom auditorium AVL design, you can take advantage of the latest video technology to connect with every person in the room. We offer multiple options for improving your auditorium through video technology. Our team can install projection systems, video walls and LED walls that you can use to create larger-than-life images. We also have all the supporting cameras, switching equipment and technology you need for simple and seamless operation.
- Live streaming: Live streaming is becoming more popular and necessary as schools adopt digital learning platforms. Custom auditorium AVL design makes it easy for your school to stay ahead of the curve. We can also help your teachers gain more engagement with students virtually. We have all the equipment you need to create the environment you want and will use a software system that matches your school’s requirements.
AUDITORIUM LIGHTING DESIGN AND CUSTOMIZED AUDIO SYSTEMS
Our auditorium AVL consulting experts will combine the industry’s most advanced lighting and sound systems to deliver a unified sensory experience that everyone can enjoy. We partner with schools of all sizes and can tailor your auditorium AVL design and build to include:
- Lighting design: Illuminated Integration is your home for auditorium lighting design. We have an extensive selection of lighting options that you can use to improve your auditorium, including LED house lighting, color-changing stage lighting, theatrical lighting and a host of solutions from ETC. Our team can configure yours to run automatically using a DMX system or another network-based program. We adjust for intensity, color, direction, coverage and more to ensure optimal implementation.
- Audio systems: We offer complete audio system design and installation for a crisp and clear performance whenever someone takes the stage. Our team can configure K-12 auditorium sound systems with the right speakers, mixing equipment and other supporting technology you need. We also offer design and installation of custom acoustics to enhance sound quality and improve the experience for anyone watching the performance.