Types of Audio Systems
We develop various kinds of audio systems, including:
- Performance Audio System: Supports a range of frequencies for a crisp, clear sound at all levels.
- Distributed Audio System: Delivers priority communications and ambient music across rooms and floors of a building.
- Recording Audio System: Records a variety of productions, from lectures to songs to readings, for playback later.
With the guidance and expertise of our team, we’ll help you choose the best equipment for your system.
The Impact of Quality Audio
A quality audio system, such as a distributed audio system, can benefit your team, audience and organization in a variety of ways, including by:
- Streamlining Communications: In busy environments, such as a restaurant, open office space or school auditorium, messages across a loudspeaker can become lost in translation. A well-designed audio system prevents that, delivering crisp messages audiences can follow rather than decipher — which is critical in emergencies, such as a fire.
- Enlivening Audience Experiences: For performances at themed entertainment venues, the experience is everything for audiences. In many instances, you’ll need a reliable audio performance system ready to coordinate with other aspects of your AVL system to deliver an invigorating experience viewers will remember.